Guest Blogger - Isabelle's Travel Guide


Photo Credit: Flickr user Adventurer Dustin Holmes

Last week I had the opportunity to write a guest post for Isabelle's Travel Guide, which was featured on her website for "#TravelTuesday", a well known "event" among travel-oriented tweeters on Twitter. Isabelle, is a passionate traveler like myself, and she decided to add a "Favorite Blogger of the Week" to her website because as she puts it, "I think it’s interesting to hear another voice telling about their travel experiences! And let’s face it, I can’t be everywhere in the world, even though I wish I could."

Guest blogging is a fun way to meet others who are passionate about the same things that interest us. If you would like to read the post, head over to Isabelle's website. You can also follow us on Twitter for interesting tweets about the world of travel. Happy Travels!

Follow @IsabellesTravel
Follow @FoodTravelDiva

No comments: