Kreativ Blogger Award
Starting a blog is not the easiest thing in the world. You've got to decide how you want it to look and feel, what's the purpose of the blog etc. Then you've got to commit yourself to writing posts that will actually interest others, which is probably the hardest thing. So then, when you've conquered all this and someone out there gives you credit for it, it's a very rewarding moment in time. It is with great pleasure that I accept this Kreativ Blogger award, given to me by the very very talented foodie/cook extraordinaire, Ruth of I Love Flavour Me. Ruth has succeeded in making me very hungry every time I visit her blog and she is the reason I want to find a way to taste food over the internet!
Here are the rules:
1.Thank the person who has given you the award-goes without saying lol
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3.Link to the person who has nominated you for the award
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5.Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6.Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7.Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
Here are my foodie superstar nominees:
1. Yuca Diaries - I am so wanting her to write a cookbook or open a restaurant and stop teasing me with her tantalizing recipes!
2. A Slice of Cherry Pie
3. The Bake-Off Flunkie
4. Cooking Pleasures
5. Rao's Recipes
6. Cheat Day Cafe
7. Two Peas and Their Pod
7 things about me you may or may not know:
1. I once belonged to a singing group and had dreams of making it big. Too bad no one discovered us before Rihanna. lol
2. I speak three languages: French, Spanish and English (of course)
3. Apart from food and travel, I'd love to be a hair stylist or beautician.
4. I love fashion. One day I plan on opening a clothing store.
5. I dreamt of living in France when I was a teen. Haven't been there yet but hopefully one day soon.
6. I haven't watched soap operas...since I can't remember when. I'm fully cured and proud of it!
7. I got bumped up to travel first class once, because the check-in agent thought I looked fab! (that's my story and I'm sticking to it! lol