Signature Cocktail For A Special Day! - Cherry Coconut Fizz

Photo Credit: Flickr User Brian Glanz
I just want to say thank you to all my readers and followers on Twitter by inviting you all to welcome the weekend with a signature cocktail from the Diva! I am an island girl at heart and there's nothing more refreshing than a cold glass of fresh Coconut Water. Growing up my mom used to mix Coconut Water with Red Frutee (a local Barbadian Cherry flavored soda), and as an adult I decided to add some Malibu Rum to give it a kick. So Happy B'day to myself and Happy Weekend to you all! Cheers!

Cherry Coconut Fizz
Ingredients
2 parts Fresh Coconut Water
1 part Red Frutee or Cherry Flavored Soda
1 part Malibu Coconut Rum

Method
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher and serve chilled. Garnish glass with a Maraschino cherry. Enjoy!

No comments: